BOTOX® Cosmetic is a prescription medicine that is injected into muscles and used to improve the look of moderate to severe frown lines between the eyebrows (glabellar lines) in people 18 to 65 years of age for a short period of time (temporary).
Only your aesthetic provider can determine whether BOTOX® Cosmetic is right for you. However, you should not use BOTOX® Cosmetic if you are allergic to any of the ingredients in BOTOX® Cosmetic, had an allergic reaction to any other botulinum toxin product (Myobloc® [rimabotulinumtoxinBJ, Dysport® [abobotulinumtoxinAJ, or Xeomin® [incobotulinumtoxinAJ), or have a skin infection at the planned injection site.
- 1st FDA-approved botulinum toxin to temporarily improve moderate to severe frown lines between the brows in people aged 18 to 65
- Since 2002, real, noticeable results that are proven to last up to 4 months
- Physician-reported response of 25% (102/403) vs 2% (2/128) for placebo.
- #1 selling product of its kind in the world·
- 11 million procedures have been performed since 2002
- Approved in 75 countries for aesthetic use
- BOTOX® Cosmetic has a record of experience that your aesthetic provider knows and trusts
- Eight out of 10 BOTOX® Cosmetic patients (n = 312) surveyed are willing to tell friends and family about their treatment