Take the first step to restore your health and wellbeing with semaglutide, and let our support help you get back on track to living your best life.
Achieve Your Wellness Goals With BB Aesthetic Medical Weight Loss Programs
While dieting and exercise are important for achieving a healthy weight, they may not always be enough. At BB Aesthetic, our team of health and weight management experts can provide you with the advice and treatment options you need to reach your personal fitness goals. With our help, you can effectively shed excess pounds and finally achieve the body you’ve been working towards.
Effective Medical Weight Management: Semaglutide Treatments at BB Aesthetic
While having some body fat is normal, being overweight or obese can increase your risk for several health problems and decrease your overall energy levels, leaving you feeling tired or fatigued. To continue living your best and most active life, it’s important to consider weight loss methods that work for you. With a variety of options available, you can find a weight loss plan that fits your needs and helps you achieve your health goals.
WHAT IS THE BB MEDICAL WEIGHT LOSS VIP SUBSCIRIPTION
We have combined our popular medical weight loss service with the benefits of our Beauty Bank Membership to offer clients a recurring monthly payment on their Semaglutide medication and supplies.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
Medical Weight Loss:
- Save 15% Active BB | Beauty Bank members get 15% off services.*
- Save 20% Active BB | Beauty Bank members get 20% off in office products.*
Monthly Subscription Starts at $349/month, if your provider increases your dosage you will be asked to sign up for an addition fee which will bring your monthly total to $449.
Every subscription will require a $50 service fee to begin the program.
*Terms and Conditions Apply. BB Reserves the right to cancel anytime. By signing up you agree to a price increase if your medication amount increases.
Consider Taking Semaglutide to Help
Semaglutide acts on your brain’s hunger signals, helping to reduce hunger and increase feelings of fullness between meals. This results in food staying in your stomach longer, making it easier to digest and reducing the number of calories absorbed by your body. Additionally, when used in conjunction with other medications like insulin, Semaglutide has been shown to lower blood pressure levels, potentially preventing the development of conditions such as diabetes and thyroid cancer.
It’s important to note that individuals with pre-existing health conditions, such as high blood pressure or high cholesterol, should consult with their healthcare provider before using Semaglutide to avoid potential complications down the road.
Reclaim Your Health with Our Medical Weight Management Programs
Take Control of Your Weight and Health with BB Aesthetic’s Comprehensive Medical Weight Management Programs.
Benefits Of Starting A Weight Loss Management Program With BB Aesthetic
- Develop Healthy Habits: Our weight loss doctors and dietitians work with you to establish healthy habits that support your long-term weight loss journey, resulting in a new and healthier lifestyle.
- Reduce Risk of Chronic Conditions: Losing weight not only helps you restore your figure, but it also enhances your overall health and reduces your risk for chronic disorders such as diabetes, cancer, osteoarthritis, joint pain, and other musculoskeletal conditions.
- Improve Cardiovascular Health: Achieving weight loss can lower your chances of developing hypertension, stroke, or heart disease. Reducing excess pounds also removes pressure on your blood vessels, improving circulation and nutrient delivery to your heart and the rest of your body.
- Boost Self-Confidence: Seeing the initial results of your weight loss can increase your self-esteem and improve the way you feel about yourself, ultimately enhancing your overall sense of self-confidence.
Who Are Good Candidates For A Semaglutide Weight Loss Program?
Individuals with a body mass index (BMI) over 25 may benefit from a weight management program, especially if they have struggled to lose weight on their own. Semaglutide weight loss treatments are recommended for those who do not have certain medical conditions, and our healthcare professionals can help determine if this treatment is right for you.
Get Back On Track With Our Medical Weight Loss Management Programs
Transform Your Health and Achieve Your Ideal Weight with Our Comprehensive Medical Weight Loss Management Programs