- Protects daily multi-defense protection from UVA, UVB and HEV light
- ZOX12® complex provides antioxidant protection against free radical damage and the harmful effects of infrared (IR-A) rays
- Ultra-mild formula suitable for even the most sensitive skin types
- Soothes the skin and helps to minimize irritation
Broad-Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 50
size: 118 g / 4 Fl. Oz.
For sensitive and post-procedure skin, this lightweight, non-irritating mineral sunscreen, with ZOX12® complex, protects against damaging effects from UVA/UVB and IR-A rays, and from HEV light.
- Titanium dioxide 5.7%, Zinc oxide 4.9%: Protects against UVA and UVB rays
- Fractionated melanin: Provides protection against high-energy visible (HEV) light
- Bisabolol, beta-glucan: Help soothe the skin and minimize appearance of inflammation
- ZOX12® complex: Exclusive antioxidant blend which helps protect skin from free radical damage and IR-A rays
- Glycerin, Erythritol, Homarine HCl, Pentylene glycol, Propanediol: Restores, replenishes, and retains hydration in the skin
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure.
- Reapply at least every 2 hours.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor.
For external use only.
- Do not use if on damaged or broken skin.
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.